In-house at Bank of Queensland Group
Unfortunately, details of my time at the Bank of Queensland cannot be included in this case study as they may have a material impact on the Bank and its business.
With a focus on improving customer experience, digital transformation and building out their new digital banking platform, BOQ Group is actioning various projects across multiple phases of the customer lifecycle.
Assisting the lead service designer, I supported projects by:
- Drafting initial project plans
- Conducting desktop research and competitor analysis
- Drafting initial discussion guides and surveys
- Conducting user and stakeholder interviews
- Synthesising data and developing initial findings and insights
- Drafting assets such as empathy maps, personas, current-state and future-state
journey maps and service blueprints
- Drafting reports, recommendations and presenting findings back to stakeholders
The Process of Design Squiggle by Damien Newman, thedesignsquiggle.com
DACI and stakeholder mapping
Customer feedback and business analysis
Refine stakeholder mapping
SME & stakeholder interviews
SME & stakeholder workshops
(People, products, places, processes, platforms, performances, policies, purpose)
Initial current-state experience mapping
Initial current-state service blueprint
Themes & insight development
Refine current state experience map
Refine current-state service blueprint
Tiered recommendations report
By exploring concepts and mapping out the future-state app onboarding experience for a certain customer type at one stage of the customer lifecycle, the findings went on to inform the app build, features and the internal systems required to facilitate the collective experience.
© 2022 Brendan Simmonds. All rights reserved.